First, the requirements of the duck to be slaughtered
1. The drug withdrawal period shall be implemented in accordance with the provisions of the “List of Exported Meat and Poultry Products” and the “List of Allowable Drugs” and the “Regulations for the withdrawal of veterinary drugs and the veterinary drugs that do not require the withdrawal of drug withdrawal period”. Fast food for more than 12 hours before slaughter, and provide clean and adequate drinking water during fasting.
2. Live ducks should be quarantined by the local animal health supervision agency and obtain the Animal Quarantine Certificate.
3. The vehicle carrying the live duck is disinfected and has an effective disinfection certificate. The vehicle after unloading the live duck should be cleaned and disinfected before leaving the factory.
4. The slaughtered ducks can only be slaughtered after being qualified by the official veterinary quarantine.
5. Ventilation and cooling device should be installed in the shed.
Second, the processing technology
The slaughtering process is set according to the sequence to be slaughtered, hanged, stunned, slaughtered, drained, scalded, depilated, visceral, and cooled. It is advisable to shorten the processing route, reduce the transport distance, and avoid the crossover.
1) Grab the light hook and hang the duck's legs on the hook at the same time.
2) Dead duck disease, weak and thin ducklings are not allowed to hang.
3) The ducks on the surface of the duck body and the anus around the anus are heavily contaminated by the ducks and finally hanged.
1) A dark passage should be set before the live duck stuns. The time from hanging to stun should be ≤1.0min.
2) The stun method uses water bath type electric numb stun. The stun voltage is 2.5V~10.5V, the stun current is 0.20A~0.60A, and the tamping time is 3s~5s.
3) Before each production, the parameters of electric stun stun should be adjusted to the specified requirements. During the production process, 20 ducks should be continuously checked every 3h~4h to check the stun effect. No killing or unstunned ducks should enter the scalding. groove.
3, slaughter and bloodletting
1) The duck after stun should be slaughtered within 10s and can be operated mechanically or manually.
2) Oral bleeding or neck bleeding can be performed, and the blood is drained from 5.0 min to 6.0 min.
3) Wash one knife per slaughter with water once, and replace one disinfected tool with 10 ducks per slaughter.
4, scalding hair removal
1) Wash the duck body with tap water to remove blood dirt and other dirt.
2) According to the age and chain speed of ducks, adjust the temperature of the scalding water and the spacing of the fingers. The immersion pool (slot) should be equipped with a temperature display device. When scalding, use running water or change water frequently. Generally, it is required to change once for each hot batch. Keep the pool water clean.
3) The scalded duck is depilated by a hair-punching machine (feather removal machine). After depilation, the water is washed with water to remove the yellow coat and feathers on the carcass duck.
5, body surface test
1) Check the body surface of the carcass duck to see if there is residual hair yellow coat, fecal contamination, bad bleeding, congestion, hemorrhage, edema, inflammation
2) On the body surface, there is a total traumatic hemorrhage, bleeding, edema, inflammation, tumor, etc., for harmless treatment; for the local injury, hemorrhage, hemorrhage, edema, inflammation, tumor, and the tissue under the repair is harmless.
6, wax dewaxing
1) Hang the carcass duck head up from the neck on the sling chain, so that the carcass duck can automatically enter the dipping wax tank to immerse the wax with the sling.
2) The temperature of the wax liquid is controlled at 50 ° C ~ 58 ° C, the waxing time is ≤ 18 s, the coating thickness of the carcass duck wax layer is uniform, and there is no defect at all.
3) After the waxing is completed, it can be cooled. The water temperature is ≤15 °C, and the cooling water is continuously replenished so that the carcass ducks are all immersed in the cooling water.
4) Dewaxing can be done manually or mechanically.
5) Dipping wax and dewaxing 3 times to 5 times, determined by the hair removal effect.
7, pull a small hair
1) Remove the toe shell of the duck's palm skin and cause congestion in the mouth.
2) Remove the small hairy roots of the skin on the surface of the carcass duck with a plucking claw, and operate in a water tank with flowing water.
8, hair test
The surface of the oral cavity of the body surface shall be inspected one by one, and the body surface shall have no small hairy roots.
9, go to the internal organs
1) Cut the neck skin along the throat and pull out the trachea and esophagus.
2) Lift the abdomen skin so that the duck tail is facing up, use the knife to cut the abdomen along the midline of the carcass duck, and do not cut the intestine and anus.
3) The heart, liver and other organs are successively removed and suspended from the carcass duck.
4) Visceral and body cavity test: The internal organs and body cavity are inspected and processed according to the provisions of the “Pests and Quarantine Regulations for Poultry Slaughter”.
10, pull the tongue
Open the mouth and pull out the tongue.
11, cut the palm
Cut along the ankle joint.
The utensils used for slaughtering (tool tongs) should be replaced once per use and once every 10 times. Every contaminated appliance should be replaced immediately.
The body cavity of the corpus callosum body is washed by water with a pressure of ≥0.3 MPa to remove the pollutants in the body cavity.
13. Carcass test before pre-cooling
The body cavity of the washed corpus callosum body was inspected and treated one by one.
1) Water cooling
1 The water cooling tank is divided into two parts. The water temperature of the water flowing out from the front tank is ≤16°C, the water temperature of the rear tank is ≤2°C, the total time of the pre-cooling of the scorpion duck in the two tanks is ≥45min, and the center temperature of the scorpion duck after cooling should be ≤4°C.
2 The middle of the two tanks is a disinfection tank. Usually, the sodium hypochlorite solution is used for disinfection. The effective chlorine concentration of the disinfectant is 50mg/L～100mg/L, the disinfection time is ≥5min, and the effective chlorine concentration of the body surface is ≤0.5 after the cockroach duck is discharged from the pre-cooling tank. Mg/L.
3 Within each hour, the effective chlorine concentration of the cooling water temperature should be detected once.
2) Air cooling
The air-cooled cooling adopts a suspension cooling method, and the room temperature is 0 ° C to 4 ° C, and the relative humidity is 90% to 95%. Adjust the cooling time according to the actual conditions to ensure that the temperature of the scorpion duck center is ≤ 4 °C after cooling.
Hang the pre-cooled carcass duck on the chain.
16, duck by-product processing
1) The head wing neck is cleaned and packaged directly.
2) Remove the epithelial tissue from the palm and clean it and pack it.
3) Remove the surface oil fascia, cut open and rinse the contents, scrape off the yellow surface and pack.
4) Liver pruning removes the gallbladder and packs it, and the liver contaminated with bile should be disposed of.
5) Cut off the residual air tube on the tongue, rinse it and pack it directly.
6) The by-products are packaged and then frozen.
7) The by-product processing workshop temperature is ≤12 °C.
17. Cooling and freezing
1) The chilled duck product should be cooled between -2 °C and +5 °C, and the product center temperature drops to 0 °C ~ 4 °C.
2) Frozen duck products enter the freezing room for quick freezing, the freezing temperature is ≤ -28 ° C, the product center temperature is ≤ -18 ° C, and the freezing time is ≤ 10 h.
1, inner packaging
1) Divide the scorpion ducks that have passed the inspection, repair the muscle congestion and excess fat, and then weigh the inner packaging.
2) The temperature of the divided duck product packaging workshop should be ≤12 °C.
2, outer packaging
The frozen duck products should be packaged in the environment of 0 °C ~ 4 °C. The outer packaging should be carried out according to the classification of the grades and specifications, and the outer packaging should be marked.
3, metal detection
Before the duck products are put into storage, use a metal detector to detect and reject the non-conforming products.
1) Frozen duck product storage temperature ≤ -18 ° C, relative humidity of about 85%, shelf life of 12 months.
2) Storage temperature of chilled duck products is -2 °C ~ +5 °C, relative humidity is 90% ~ 95%, shelf life is ≤ 3 days.
3) Duck products should not be stored together with toxic, harmful, odorous, volatile and corrosive substances.
4) Duck products enter the cooling room of the cooling room, which should be piled up in batches according to the production date of the varieties and specifications, and placed on the backing plate, palletizing specifications, and should be first-in, first-out.
1) Use transportation equipment that meets food hygiene requirements. The transportation tools should be sealed and cleaned and disinfected before transportation; it should not be mixed with toxic and odorous items.
2) Duck products should be transported in accordance with GB/T20799.
Sixth, factory inspection
1) The slaughtering and processing enterprise shall set up an inspection room, equipped with quality inspectors and equipment related to sensory inspection and physical and chemical microbial inspection, and establish a product quality inspection system and inspection equipment management system.
2) Duck products should be inspected according to the provisions of GB16869 before leaving the factory.
3) If the qualified duck products are inspected, an inspection certificate or a qualified inspection mark shall be issued.